*Recall simple presentation skills
*Recall simple spreadsheet skills.
1. Open a new, blank presentation.
2. Put these words that appear below, small, on the slide. You do that by inserting a text box first. Then copy the words here and paste them into a text box on your presentation.
Question: When did the Black Death occur in Europe?
Answer:1347 to 1353 with some places experiencing the disease until the 1360s.
3. Download the image from this blog entry above. You do that by clicking on the image above, then right clicking on it and selecting “save image as”. Once it is saved, insert it into your presentation slide.
4. Make the words and image large enough to see clearly, and change the background and font colors to make the slide readable and easy to look at.
Look at this model:
1. Construct a spreadsheet following these directions you can download here.
Do you remember how to open a new spreadsheet in Open Office? Click Applications>Office Open Office .org Spreadsheet. Once you have opened a new spreadsheet follow directions on the guide given.
2. Show it to Mr. Litt to check off when you are done.