7th 8th Grade #10
Your class is two classes ahead of the Monday/Friday classes. We are going to re-do Lesson #8, the hot dog stand spreadsheet with some new things:
1. Make sure you have two guide sheets in hand from Mr. Litt. Here is a digital version of page one and here is page two but I will give you a paper one so you do not need to download it.
2. Download the sheet from the site link below, today’s sheet is called Moshe’s_HD_with_errors.xls. Get spreadsheet by going to this site.
3. Look at the guide to help you; Put in the multiplication formulas in column “D” and the whole column addition formulas at the bottom.
4. Now look at the spreadsheet, on the bottom left are small tabs that say “sheet 1”, “sheet 2” and some arrows to go to “sheet 3”. Go to sheet 2 and sheet 3 and fix the formulas that are there that are wrong. Do this by selecting each cell and checking the formula on it in the formula bar.
5. Show Mr. Litt your completed spreadsheet and write a reflection on your learning goals sheet.
6. Go to Typeonline by clicking here and do the lessons at your level.
7. Do additional practice for your level from this site, also.