7th and 8th Grade Assignment #5
Learning Goal: I know what a cell name is. I know how to add cells on a spreadsheet.
We are going to test something new. Get a pair pf headphones plugged in, put them on and have today’s guide sheet in your hand. Go to this site by clicking here. Look for “7th- 8th Assignment #6 Teacher Talk” and press the play arrow by where it says “listen now”. I give you voice instructions!
1. Make sure you have the guide sheet in hand from Mr. Litt. Here is a digital version but I will give you a paper one so you do not need to download it.
2.Download the spreadsheet by going to this site and downloading it. It is called “simple addition.xls”
3. Use the guide to make math formulas. Put answers for each task, they are numbered and titled ‘task”.
4. Show Mr. Litt your completed spreadsheet and write a reflection on your learning goals sheet.
5. Go to Typeonline by clicking here and do the lessons at your level.
6. Do additional practice for your level from this site, also.