7th and 8th grade assignment #3
1. Download the “cell location story” worksheet by clicking here
2. Download the “cell location story” spreadsheet for the exercise from this site by clicking here.
3. Print the worksheet, (not the spreadsheet) when you are done and fill out the reflection in the objective sheet.
4. Now download the “hot dog stand” spreadsheet from this site by clicking here.
5. Do the exercise, written at the bottom of the spreadsheet, which asks you to write the names of the cells that should have math formulas, but do not.
6. Do not print this sheet, but fill out the reflection on the objective sheet and reflect if you learned the objective and what grade you would give yourself.